- Encourage students to be creative and innovative by science practise.
- Develop students’ logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Boost students’ creative inquiry in discovering new ideas and solutions.
- Drive students’ innovation skills as they gain access to the thinking of technology.
- Build students’ perceptive to preserve the ecosystem and conserve natural resources for the future.
- Instill students’ survival skills and increase the ability to distinguish the effect of using different materials in our daily life.
- The competition will be administered at each participating school under invigilation from the respective school teacher(s).
- There are 30 questions for each category, consist of objective, subjective and visual questions to be answered in 1 hour.
- MINIMUM participants for each registered school is 5 students.